Monday, 27 March 2006

Find me a bank I don't hate

Right now, I hate RBS/RBSI, Barclays and UBS. Oh and Deutsche Bank. Mainly because of work and their payment systems. Okay, maybe not the banks as such, but the people I work with that need to authorise the payments I make AND THE LEAVE IT UNTIL AFTER THE CUT OFF POINT TO GIVE IT BACK TO ME. First one, the second authoriser code didn't work twice and because of that, the later two payments for Barclays went nowhere. And because they don't need to enter any after codes, I didn't know. Then the women I am doing them for, who isn't even anything to do with me, but I'm helping out of niceness, when I tell her about the payments lapsing, she says "oh well Corine already told them that their money was on the way" and looks at me like its MY FAULT. I tell you now, I was not happy. I said "well I only just got it back so I'll put it on now, but it'll come out tomorrow." And then counted to very slowly.

In other news, I had a good swim but am feeling very sick indeed today.

No comments: