Okay. I am stressing out here majorly.
I think I lost my wallet. Unless it is on my desk at work. Or in The Taste.
I only just realised, as I was about to buy my insurance. But when I needed my had to pay for it, I couldn't find it. Shit. If I need to cancel my cards I am screwed. Majorly. No trip.
Adfgsjhgflajshgfljfhgjfghlkjsdfahgkdjfhglkdfjhgldkjfh!!!!!!!!
I'm sure it is at work, but I can't help but thinking about that if it is at work, then that someone might pick it up or if it ISN'T at work then where is it. And I can't get replacement cards quick enough and I REALLY need my credit card. FUCK.
Monday, 27 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
- bugger!
If not at work, then where?
Stay calm, just where would it be?
It's gonna turn up, it's the gremlins I tell you! :)
X
Post a Comment