Tuesday, 28 March 2006

Found it

Dom found it at work this morning. You can all say I told you so.

I bought my travel insurance, but was so nervous I messed it up and had to call them to amend my date of birth and address because I put them in wrong. But it doesn't nullify the policy or anything so that is cool.

Today I am good. Excited but nervous now because I am worrying about money. I moved my nonexistant savings into my account because I was about to go over my overdraft and I don't get paid till THURSDAY now. Also, I need to buy some Dollars. But I am worried that it isn't showing up just yet because I tried to buy my insurance on my debit card but it didn't work. It said that it got refused by my bank but didn't say why rather than going oh you put the card number in wrong, which I did get about 3 times the other times I tried. I'm annoyed cos that Amazon money won't show up in my account in time but atleast I can take my online banking passwords with me so I can sort things out when I am there and not spend too much money.

I spoke to my Dad today who was going to Alton Towers on a conference. I thought it sounded pretty fun, but he wasn't too keen. Infact he used the term bollocks a lot.

I need to buy a bag at lunch time. Someone remind me.

No comments: