I've had a nice day at work, we had a massive meeting this morning with the admin assistants, but it turned into a whats wrong with the company and how can we make them listen to us. Which was good. It was a good old moan and bonding session and I felt like a Sufragette.
The after my presents, which were two little Japanese dolls, like S and M have, (Except one looks like me and one looks like Sara) we just had a fire alarm. Unfortunately it was just as it started raining. Then the fire brigade turned up and it was all crazy because we thought it was a drill. Then, Lee started shouting oooh strippers, who's birthday is it, jokingly, but then the others started shouting it was mine and then I went BEETROOT and thought I was going to hyperventilate. I was so embaressed. In front of all the company, and the whole company on the 4th floor and the one that takes up the 1st and 2nd, I was beetroot. I don't know why, Lee was the one that strted to mock strip, not me.
Anyhoo, they are trying to palm us for money with yet another charity collection for blind people or something, "guess the name of the Teddy" or something lame as. It's fucking hideous. Me and Sara refused to donate, let alone take part in the thing. So basically, we joked, then outloud I said "I'm not going to do it. What are they going to do? They won't see the list" then started choking on my tea. I think that is karma. Nevermind. I don't care. I can't spare a pound for some shitty teddy bear that is for sure. I have pizza and cinema to worry about hehe.
I think we were the last office out during the drill... maybe if we were organised, and arranged to meet in So Bar, we could be a bit quicker. Last one at the fire drill buys the first round of drinks. That kind of thing. And everyone would know where we are, and we'd be out of the rain and not over the road standing in the mud like lemons.
Friday, 24 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment