Sunday, 12 March 2006

get in mah belly

We had such a nice roast dinner. It was ace. Although I needed a nap afterwards.

Right now I am sitting watching Joshua swaer at his computer game and talk to Lisa via msn and Ria via text. I am trying to work out my body. My period came back, but sort of only works partime now. Mostly mornings then goes home early just before lunch. Joshua has had the deadly mix of asparagus with dinner and now Guiness. Oh the bedtime farts will be fun. But if we are honest, smell aside, I like the little fun interactions we have and I don't want to take it from granted. I tried to do the Get Smarter in a Week Challenge that was on the TV last night. We didn't watch it, but I saw the advert and had a go online. Some of it was vert difficult for me, cos of my brain block dyslexic stuff. But was funny. I gave up when Firefox and Safari wouldn't play the Flash things.

I aso ordered some chocolate from Hotel Chocolat who have confused me by changing their billing and not including P&P in their prices, but I think it worked out the same.

Ria and I are trying to work out how to make ourselves more interesting. Since realising that I do need to make more of an effort and go and out and talk to people, I think I should actually practice my conversational skills a bit. But I don't really know what I am supposed to talk about. The frame of mind I am in right now (hormones people, hormones!) I have no opinion whatsoever on much at all. Even films I have seen, books I have read I can't seem to actually string a sentance together about. I guess I am just having a reflective lazy moment. It is Sunday afterall, and you lot should make the most of it. I don't know what I am reflecting on exactly, be it my birthday, in less than two weeks, or being apart from Joshua for a bit... I am just much more aware of my surroundings now and sort of focused long term into things I have to do, and things I have to look forward too, so everything immediate I am doing I am either savouring (even Joshua stinking out the bed) or just chillin' out. Its so wierd. I've gotten used to being like my dad when he goes on holiday... he's all rush rush rush lets get here lets get there. Cos of his job, it seems to take him a whole week to gear down and relax. I've geared down now and you know what, I like it. How long it will last is one thing, but right now I am enjoying my life.

No comments: