Dear body, you suck. Please sort out my periods. I do not want part time school mum coffee mornings only periods. I do not want them going home early after putting in a crap effort. I want to get them out the way. I do not want them to start 2 weeks early, then go home sick on whatever excuse, then turn up late, swan in and out again within minutes. I want to be making the most of my lovely boyfriend not making my crotch avoid him incase I taste like a bag of pennies. Hurry up and fuck off. Time is of the essence!!
Alhough kudos on the lack of period shits. Actually the only thing I miss about SG is in the SG Lounge the thread I would bump monthly where I could talk about how gross my period shits were. Period shits, we salute you. Boy's have Guiness. Girls have period shits.
I had lovely pasta. I was in a stress earlier about the dramas of lunching with my cousin but once I got it off my chest I cheered up. I'm toying with the idea of getting a pet to keep my company but ideally it needs to not be a pet or hairless so I don't get in trouble but is actually cute and cuddly AND NOT A RAT LISA OR FLEUR YOU WIERDOS.
I miss Robot and Vegas. I wonder in an ideal world that when I go back to London I might be reunited with my darlings. Don't panic Joshua I am not going to go mad about it. It's just a pipe dream with wall to wall cake and a world where Diet Coke doesn't exist.
Monday, 13 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I was going to suggest you got back Robot and Vegas - mind you they might've settled by now where they are.
May-be a new kitten?
We've recently got the ultimate low-maintenance pets (Michelle and Leah were really in to them - it's taken me a while to like them), and they are a pair of female Chinese Dwarf Hamsters... super cute, bloody funny, easy to care for and very dosile to hold (they're like the laziest rodents ever!) Oh and they don't have a gross long tail either!
Oh and if you need any swaying over this one, two words: Hamster Balls. You'll end up pissing yourself at just how funny they are when they run around.
You okay?
p.s.:
Diet Coke = EVIL!
Cherry Diet Coke = BEAUTIFUL!
Wicked cool!
Post a Comment