Tuesday, 14 March 2006
pasta and powercuts
Last night Joshua made me a wonderful chilli and bacon pasta. I also washed my hair and the colour softened slightly, but I did like it more vibrant so I'm kinda kicking myself today. It's still bright though. Needs a good conditioning. After Corrie/Eastenders/Corrie we had a power cut, due to having no juice left on the meter. So, after sitting in the dark for a minute and waiting for Mark to come home, we decided to go to bed. I gave Joshua a massage then we fell asleep like babes in the wood. At half 11 we got up again and good old Joshua went and put the money on the meter whilst I put the kettle on (once we had power) and I tried to decipher a wierd dream that I had that involved Joshua making very longwinded romantic jestures (but appreciated) that mainly involved him flailing his arms about. Very odd. So anyway, back to bed and then I woke up and am now at work trying to look busy and not draw attention to myself, especially because I have my meeting with Jennie about my probation review thing. I would imagine they'll keep me on. I am not sure waht to say about training etc, because if they start training me I'll have to sign a waiver to say that I'll give em three years hard labour to sort of make it worth it. Hopefully they won't be able to get me onto a course or something. I'll be honest if they ask me, and it isn't like I don't want to go back to the UK, it is just that I SAW what they were like when Nikki tried to leave, they got her drunk at the staff drinks and everyone, literally everyone spent about 20 minutes trying to talk her out of it with guilt trips and the like. No thanks guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment