We went to Cosmopolitan and it was loads of fun. Although some women said I looked liked Tita Von Deese which I think was the booze talking, but apparently I have alabaster skin. I don't know what that means. Again I think the booze. The drag show was funny and I think Ria and I have a new thing to do when we go out. Ant wasn't so sure. But we met a man who took a shine to him hahah. Apparently I was pole dancing in the club upstairs and also got into a cage?! Hmmm. Even more wierder, Ria said I wasn't that bad on said pole.
I'm really tired and feel a bit sick still. My dinner tasted wierd and I had an Oreo which was foul. Bah. I am really not used to drinking.
Edited to remove gayness
Saturday, 4 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment