My period started for a day and then stopped. Atleast I think it was that. Who knows. I was going to blame the Ormering tide, but Sara and Dom took the piss majorly for that. Either way its stopped.
Dom is having, supposedly a boy! We were right! Wilfred, as Sara calls him. She ahd to go back for another scan though yesterday as there was some wierd dark bits that they thoguht might have been Downs or Cystic Fibrosis, but when she went yesterday back to see the Consultant, she said that the nurse shouldn't have stressed them out because even having the contrast on the machine up too high can mess up the picture. Plus piglet didn't stop moving. Even for the second one she had yesterday, it was still jiggling about. Just to make sure and to put everyones mind at rest the nurses took some blood from Mum and Dad to check for Downs etc. Results to come, but I think everyone isn't stressed.
Its so exciting.
A girl I used to go to Uni with is over in Jersey again doing a play at the Arts Centre, I might speak to her later and see if it any good and maybe go along, unless it is very expensive.
Tuesday, 7 March 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment