Last night, we (me JP, Robyn, Hank and two guys we met from Swindon who knew Disco) went to Acme. It was average Uk priced/expensive American but SOOOO GOOOD. JP had a PoBoy. I didn't know what that was, but turns out, it just a sandwich or sorts. Then we went to the Lit Bar, and it was alright. I'm not complaining, but I don't find bars very interesting at all. Doesn't matter where. Atleast in this one, no one was smoking. I mean, I like chatting to people, but I don't like bars. I don't know why. I'm not a big drinker, maybe that is why? Ah well. Oooh. today, I woke up at five thirty again, but slept until seven thirty, which was a start. Waited ages for the shower to warm up and then cleaned my tattoo and got dressed. Forgot it was a Saturday and my foolproof breakfast plan was ruined so instead went to Starbucks. Wandered a bit round Spring Street and off Broadway. Went down as far as Canal Street, at which point I think everyone in the world turned up and it got very loud and shouty. Didn't like that so much. Then, I found a lovely shoe shop that sold me two pairs of converse for just under 50 quid. I got pink and royal blue low tops. My green have died and I can no longer feel my feet. I then went to Old Navy and bought some vests for about 20 quid. Lovely. Should have bought some flip flops because I am in so much pain. I want to go down to Economy Candy which is off Rivington I think but I don't know if my feet can handle it. I wanted to go down down down town but not a chance with my collapsed arch. I am hoping my new trainers might help me though, and I am doing less on it.
I want to go get some things form Whole Foods and I guess Union Square isn't that far, so I might go. They also have a ton of those sachet things that me and Joshua used to get from Fresh and Wild. I can't work out fi they are cheaper though - they are like 17 dollars or something for a box.
I ache all over today, mainly cos of the tattoo, and then I had a drink at Lit Bar, and I thought 7 dollars was expensive, but I saw it and it was fucking massive and they had freepoured the JD. It was I think at the very least a triple. Nearly choked on it. Also, Robyn went out on the piss again, came back at 5am again and I woke up to hear her talking to someone telling them that they couldn't climb out on the fire escape because it wasn't safe. I wanted to get up and strangle her, but she's suffering today.
I also wanted to go to the something bakery on Bleeker, which one end is near to me, M_____ bakery. Bah, I forget but its over on 11th Avenue or something and again, my feeeeeet. I might save that for Monday eary. but realistically, the cupcakes in WholeFoods are well good.
Whilst being tattooed I had a pot of cantaloupe melon from there and it was SOOOOOO good. My favourite melon. And some lovely juice stuff. Well ace.
Its now 1pm and I should go get some lunch. There is like a market outside and its closed off the avenue. I might go rummage. It's SOOO FRIGGIN' HOT!
I miss everyone! But I'm also glad to be on my own at the same time.
Saturday, 1 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment