Do you ever have one of those days? Yes. I certainly am. Well, today started okay but then me and Sara had some stupid training which involved watching a crappy DVD in the dark, although we did get a croissant. Even so it was rubbish and took a good hour and a bit. This dampened our mood somewhat. Then everyone is ill and tetchy. Also I have spent a good few hours on a really important client, details of which I can't put up here, but it meant I had to read through 3 archive boxes of files and pull out all sorted of stuff, and decipher lots of Russian stuff.
Bit of a grump and all stressed and fed up. not that I have that much to compan about, I know, but even so. I just feel like I'm having to trudge up a hill, and have been for a week or so. And so is everyone else. Same old bullshit and it is just tiring. Not that I am complaining, because I know that I shouldn't because my friend Lisa came to see me, we had fun and she bought me lots of chocolate. I have Rasputin to keep me coming and more often pee on me, I have a job, I have my health etc. I know some people who have it worse off that me... I don't know, I just want something nice to happen or to come and whoosh me off my feet. it was bridget's birthday at work today and we're all jealouse because someone bought her flowers, and not just any flowers, this massive fuck off display. Also, I have really shit hair today. Like really shit. It's at that stage where I need to just wait it out. But I never manage too. Maybe this time. Sigh. Etc.
Tuesday, 25 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment