Is the name of the film I watched last night. It was very good, even though it had Ashton Kutchsomething or other in it. Mr Demi Moore no. 2.
I also ate my fish and didn't any any nightmares like the night before. So yay me.
Also, Rasputin did not wee on me. Although he was in a bit of a grump. So I gave him some corn kernals and he liked them. His nest is full of shit and food, so he is no different from most other boys. Bit of a grump still, well not grump, actually very cheery, just a bit fed up and melancholy. Want something exciting or lovely to come and whoosh me off my feet. Ria and talked about getting Joshua to come and rescue me from work, like in an Officer andGentlemen, but he declined saying that he feared for his saftey knowing that I work with so many 'more mature' ladies who might get a bit excited by the uniform and try and mount him. Which is a good point.
My abs hurt from the machine, but its good. Maybe in a past life I was Catholic? Liking pain? Wierdo. But yes, can't wait to get on it again and punish my only just existant stomach muscles.
Wednesday, 26 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Harajuku!! I will be dressing up as a Japanese schoolgirl and giggling a lot in order to fit in.
Post a Comment