Sunday, 30 April 2006

Chick flicks and chicken

Well, today, I have watched quite a few films:
Mean Girls which was actually quite good fun. Also Lindsay Lohan is not stick thin in this and still has her red hair.
Beauty and the Beast which I love love love.

I was kindly invited to Toni's house for lunch. She made a wonderful roast chicken with plenty of vegetables. Her daughter Tess is 11 and a bundle of energy. She made a little sign on the door as well saying "WELLCOME ALEX!" then crossed out the second L. Bless. She made me have a go on the I-Toy thing for the Playstation 2. This was very amusing indeed. Also Toni's cat is amazing. His name is Woolly/Wally (I wasn't sure which) and he is literally a cross between Bagpuss and the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. His hair is so thick, and the colour of cream and sand.

I was there until just recently. This morning I had a mad panic and my computer decided to not start up at all. I tried with the discs but had to resort to calling poor old Joshua. In my defence, I did tell him to invoice me with full rate for weekend callout hahah. Anyhoo, had to do a restore and archive jobby and am now taking a little break from doing my millions of system updates for pretty much everything and anything on this computer.

I've had a really upset stomach the last few days. I'm okay eating, but soon after I get my nervous stomach and the rest lets say is too much information... but anyways, I feel fine, no temperature or anything so lord knows what it is. It started on a bread free day/comuple of days so who knows. Maybe its the hormones cos I fancy some chocolate and I'm not even hungry.


Oh. I forgot I also watched Sense and Sensibility... which is very good indeed. Okay so I like Nazis, Jews, Drag Queens, High School farce and Jane Austin. Kate Winslets hair is sooo bad in that. So bad. But puts on such a good performance. As does Thompson, Wise and Rickman. Mind you, if I met a man that looked like Greg Wise, I certainly wouldn't trust him as far as I could through him. I think he normally only plays cads!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sense and Sensibility completely rocks! So does the new Pride and Prejudice.....and I am a BLOKE!