I went to the gym again today but didn't stay long... for once using the cross trainer first, I completely knackered myself out. I didn't go that far, but my heart rate shot up stupidly high and I came over all dizzy. Doesn't help that is misleadingly warm today. I'm three kilograms lighter than I was, but still obese. I think I might just say that after every sentance now. "Jennie, I paid that invoice. But I'm still obese." Not because I think I am, because I thin its retarded that I might even be considered that.
On the walk back, I bumped into some kind of police escorted Guernsey mob being steared towards the ferry. Sam mentioned about some football supporters and I think I caught some of them on the way home, with their chavvy kids. "We all hate fucking Jersey" (to the tune of the lets all do the conga la la la laaa) I literally cut through them by the La Frigate, and some chav just shouted in my face "We all hate fucking Jersey" and me, being in no mood for it, because I can see the point of their hatred at times (haha) and not at all intimidated, especially with about half a dozen policemen about just said casually, in the theme of the conga la la la laa, "then why don't you just fuck off la la la laaa?" and carried on walking. Oooh I'm so tough.
Also, the new sand sculpture people have finally torn down the old crap ones near the trampolines and started on new ones. I think they might have been playing too much Katamari Damacy, because they made one that looks like the king, but as a tree trunk.
I'm going to run out fo electricty any minute and my fucking caretaker has fucked off to France. He should be back today, but I really need some electricity. I had £3.60 in the meter yesterday... I fucking hate living here! Metered elctricity is something of the dark ages. I didn't even think council estates operated on electricity meters anymore!
I finshed re reading Bridget Jones' Diary - The Wilderness Years last night. I do like it, but this time round it got me thinking. I like it. But it makes me feel embaressed and silly. Because I do things like she does and says and understand why she might be a bit neurotic. And if it is so popular, that means surely other women feel the same and empathize with her... so does that mean I am normal? Haha! I'm so confused. I don't like the idea of being a nutbox, I'd like to think that I'd learn and grow etc haha.
Also, watched Corpse Bride finally. It is very good indeed.
Monday, 1 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oh my God there are such wankers living on this planet. I can't believe it, I was actually tutting to myself as I read that. Well, if I see any aggresive looking football hooligans around these parts I will bitch slap them, I prmomise.
Post a Comment