Okay, so in a brainwave, I had an amazing idea.
I'm going to get a loan and lots of money, which maybe I'lll embessle from work.. then open a Disney style theme holiday park, based entirely on the movie Dirty Dancing. A two week stay will include a chalet and Fifties style meals and stuff, like on the film, then all the other stuff too. I'll sell it to all sorts, familys, retro fans, scene kids can take their girlsfriends there for a holiday with their mates, and we can have bands playing, it could be like a little festival, like what they do at Camber Sands, but GOOD. And AUTHENTIC!
Then at the end of the week, the staff come actors can have a bit of a kefuffle and put on an song and dance, and during the two weeks the Baby and the Johnny can run around and be all in character.
Like the musicals they do in NY, where they have a prom around you. Oh yeah.
If Singalonga Sound of Music has that kind of popularity, I am sure DD does. Everyone of my generation loves it. WOMEN HAVE IT GENETICALLY BRED INTO THEM TO LIKE IT for god sake. Maybe I could even convince an existing summer camp with chalets etc, to host it, as a trial, and could see what happens.
Imagine the BOLLOCKS! choruses at Reading, only here, it'd be "JOHNEEEEH!!"
God I seriously need to get some backing. I come out with some cracking ideas.
Tuesday, 18 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
If you did that I would SO pay money to come, it would beat Butlins, Center Parcs and every other sucky holiday park. You must make sure there's a big lake I can practice my dancing in. And make sure there's watermelons I can carry.
I'm coming over to Jersey next weekend and I'm going to look out fo a girl with a red face!! Ha ha.
Post a Comment