So basically I had this very odd dream last night. Are you sitting comfortably? Good, well, I'll begin.
Here are the bits I remember -
1. Sitting on a Continental airlines flight (well a Continental plane with the TV and the legroom and everything) leaving Jersey going to London, sitting next to Joan from work, and talking at length about flat rental prices and what you get for your money.
2. Being with my dad and my brother, in my dads car, but with my brother driving (he doesn't drive!) and my dad sitting in the back with me. We were driving the country way to my old house. Least heading that way. I couldn't figure out if we were going that way. In my dream I was thinking "Why are are we going this way?" but never actually said anything, maybe we were going to see Ursula and Derek, I don't know. Oliver was worrying about driving fast enough, because the National speed limit was now 100mph and he didn't think he could take that corner near the old railway bridge on the way up from Ware safely that fast. I tried to explain that he didn't have to go that fast but never mind.
3. I remember driving through central London, but being on a coach with dad and Oli sitting at the front, near the driving and driving past a big square, but up on steps, a bit like outside the big library in NY but more Londony, and someone giving me a copy of the Daily Mail which was on the coach. In which, I saw a picture of Joshua, well, from behind (or rather slightly from the side and behind, enough for me to know it was him) sitting in exactly the same place we were driving past.
Now I am in a dilemma. Do I:
1. Go home and chill the fuck out and rest if possible.
2. Go to the gym
3. Go to the pool
4. Go to the gym until about 7pm and then go to Aquarobics
No point in listing number 5 because we all know once I am home I won't want to go out again.
Might attempt number 4. And see how I feel. I do need to eat at some point.
Tuesday, 18 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment