Monday, 17 April 2006

Jebus

Well I've pretty much hair dyed my entired face, in a desperate effort to make sure I get ALL the red. Whoops.

Also the batteries in my vibrator have run out again. URGH. I'm going to errode parts of me if I am not careful. The gym and the pool were awesome again. I'm going to win the work challenge this time round. Oh yeah alrighty.

I feel like a bit of a leper today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my hairdressers say that milk will get rid of the excess dye, but personally , if its that bad, I'v used nailvarnish remover followed by lashings of moisturiser.
and i'm saying nothing about the vibe [ given that i managed to break mine]
:D

Alex said...

its not too bad to be honest, my tea tree scrub got rid of most of it and i bought a special hair wipe for 90 at boots :)