Monday, 10 April 2006

Fucking weddings

If I have to hear about another person I know or hear someone talking about there wedding or have to listen to it at work from about three women or read about their wedding (no offence Sam I will go mental and pull my hair out... I know that is somewhat hypocritical of me, and perhaps a bit bitter but sod it. Also I think the Frenchies upstairs are having sex. If not, I don't know what they are doing. I don't care so long as they aren't getting married.

4 comments:

Sameranda said...

Don't pull your hair out it would look weird. You're right though - far too many people are getting hitched this summer. I like to think I was the first and everyone else is copying me. Bastards.

Anonymous said...

They could be friends pretending to be b/f and g/f having sex by bouncing on a bed and moaning while he sits on the floor playing Playstation ala Daisy and Tim = Spaced! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Spaced_screenshot_600px.jpg

Ahem, that could make you Brian the artist downstairs! :O

Emily said...

well it is the start of the wedding season! you might not be able to avoid hearing about people getting married if they're people you work with etc, but you don't have to read about it

Alex said...

thats very true. and I haven't been!