Monday, 10 April 2006

Work, Amazon and the gym

I joined the gym today. Work will paid towards it now I have passed mt probation which is awesome. Induction and first session on Friday, at 1pm. I can't wait. I have been for a swim today and I have aquarobics tomorrow.

Today, Joshua and I sold four things on Amazon. He was skeptical but that now brings my total to 6 things. There is no harm in doing it, and they don't charge you for listing like Ebay do, and we would have only chucked the stuff away eventually.

At work my time is 90% chargeable. The company wants to cust client cost and billing, but that means to get cheaper people like me to do stuff, which suits me fine. IF they give me things to do and people like certain directors don't charge one of their units for a simple signature on a payment. (One unit is 6 minutes where I work, thats a fiver of my time, but 70 quid for theirs. Six minutes. Seventy pounds. I KNOW!)

So anways, today I was a great administration assistant and managed 84% with a bit of rounding up, and less general unchargeable support admin for Dom and Jennie etc. But it meant that I was doing things that lasted a while or were a bit difficult and i feel bad for charging my time to them. I don't know why. It's just wierd accounting for your time when you know that someone in the end has to pay for it. Wierd.

No comments: