Woah, I jsut realised its nearly midnight. *Turns down the Dirty Dancin' Soundtrack*
The one good thing about not having Joshua round here is that I can pretty much gay it up 24/7. I've been Abbaing all day and now I am bogleing around the front room as I hang up washing. I watched Willy Wonka just now, the new one. It wasnt very good. The Oompa Loompas were one tiny Asian man that freaked me out. It was very Burton though. I think he has issues with his father. And it was a film that made me not want to punch Helena Bonham Carter loads in the face. Sometimes I feel the urge to do so with that women. Oi! Helen! No! etc.
Today I went to see S and M and of course Ekika was seriously demented today. She wasn't please Joshua wasn't there at all. Then drew pictures for him and made me take them for him. Talk about favouritism. I only got "Why is your hair orange? Why do you have that on your chest?" etc. Question question question. Then I watched some Barbie thing with her. Slightly braindamaging. But as a doting aunty I did not mind. Got the low down on the family etc etc. Not much interesting that I care to know about.
Sold another book on Amazon, which prompted me to list some of Joshua's and mine old books on there, which we were going to chuck out, after all, save wasting and neither of us are exactly swimming in cash.
Bank holiday this week coming. Only four days at work. Crikey. Where is this year going? I hope it goes quite quickly and dramafree then I shall be in London with Bodeans BBQ and with my friends and my genius husband who is doing all manner of geek wizardry.
I called the gym today, and Joshua was right they are fucking liars. "No we only have two types of membership" they said. "Well how comes on your website I saw about 6 or 7 listed on there" I replied. "Ummmm... you'd better come down on Monday and speak to someone who deals with membership then...." and the line goes dead. Idiots.
Might go for a swim if this last big scab comes off inbetween now and then... I hope it does, I'm gagging for a swim. I never thought I'd say that.
Also, I joined a waiting list for a rock/roll-swingesque dance class. Least I hope its a swing esque class, and not some nu-metal looserfest. The class was full. And a bit expensive but we'll see. I doubt I'll even get on it. Bastards.
Right going to try and sleep now. Still not sleeping. Taking me hours to get off to sleep. I was tossing and turning for about 3 hours last night, which is really frustrating when 1. I am tired 2. the Valerian Root doesn't work and 3. its not long until the sun comes up.
Speak to you soon people!
Sunday, 9 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment