Saturday, 8 April 2006
Wooo! Geegees!
I won £17 and £11 on the Grand National! NumberSix came in first, so thats 17 pounds (god bless frozen odds) and Nil Desperandum, my sweepstake horse came in fourth! Thats another 11 quid! Yay! I'm so happy. Althouhg I never watched that before. Only 9 finished. Poor poor horses. It was horrid. I shan't bet again, I'm scarred for life!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I failed dismally in the work sweepstake this year. Bah.
Oh well done, you have to blow it on something rash and unnecessary. I totally forgot it was on this weekend, I always lose bets so that's probably a good thing. Hope the tat is not too picky!
We had a flutter too - didn't win anything!
Well you've got to: it's the Grand National after all... horse safety and politics/ethics aside. That's not an advocation in any way shape or form btw.
Sound's like life's treating you well :D
Post a Comment