It's the Grand National tomorrow and Sara devised a sweep stake so me and her organised it at work. You put a pound in and pull out a horse. Here are all the runners. I pulled out Sara's for her and she only bloody got the favourite Clan Royal. I got Nil Desperandum. Ah well. Who knows. Atleast I didn't get Shotgun Willy!
I might go put a bet on tomorrow lunchtime, for some each way winners. 50p each way on Innox, Clan Royal, Garvivonnian, Jack High and Nil Desperandum. That is only a fiver and I might win something back! Who knows.
Dom invited me round for dinner and Spaced Series 2 this weekend. I thought that was very nice of her and I'd love to go. I'd like to meet Guy too. But I hope I am not a gooseberry.
I hope my Green Wing downloads have finished. Agh! I forgot to get a torrent for Lost as well, but I'll do that later on today I think.
My foot is still hurting.
I'm currently bidding on an iSight on Ebay. I probably won't win it but never mind.
I sent Joshua's NY no1 package in the post today. It's only a shoe box size but kinda heavy - it cost 14 quid!!! I can't believe it. What a rip off. I have more stuff to send too. I didn't all fit in one and I was scared it was going to be well expensive. Jesus. Mind you, it can be a present for like next month or something.
Thursday, 6 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
OOOOh..I Love green wing:D
Lucky you to have it to download.
and good luck with the horses.
Dave and I got really good at picking ones that came in third when we went to cheltenham for that big gala do, but sadly not at the ones that came first.
x
Post a Comment