Blah. That is all I have to say about that. no amount of wierd sleeping, food, cake baking, vacuuming and washing is going to occupy me. I can't wait until work tomorrow. Something might keep me busy. I wish someone else other than my mad old drunk aunty would call me (I don't pick up.)
Might cry, might not.
Wednesday, 5 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Don't cry, just take a walk down to the beach instead, watch and listen to the waves.
Relax, you need time to settle back in to being back as it were.
Work's good for distraction, although it's more likely to wind you up, which you don't need right now - mind you it's nearly the weekend, so that's not a bad thing is it?
Hope you saved some money from your little excursion, as out tomorrow is the awesome PS2 game known as Guitar Hero:
http://www.guitarherogame.com/
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/review/928520.html
Now you know what I'll be doing for the majority of the weekend! :D
Loads of love and hugs from us lot!
Post a Comment