Here is the link ot some of my NY photos. Now I don't pretend to be David Bailey so don't expect much. It is made much worse by the fact I can't remember what random building picture is what. Hah!
Tattoo is peeling and very itching today. Got home about 11am, had a tidy up, put on some washing and cleaned the fridge and then fell asleep after a bath at about 2/3pm and now I woke up its like 8pm. I hope I can seep tonight.
Soon as I got in the door the electricity had ran out so everything in the fridge was stinky, because I forgot to clear it out... then then four emergency cards that I was saving, none of them worked, so after muchos swearing I pegged it up to the flat above to borrow some cards off them. Thank fuck they were in.
Anyhoo, the flight back was okay, I saw Memoirs of Geisha, which was a bit disapointing... the food was alright but the flight was a bout 2 hours shorter than the other way and it confused me. Then I forgot my Jersey was flight was at a different terminal. Hence slight panic. But anyway I am home now, missing NY and missing Joshua more.
Not quite sure if being back has sunk in yet.
Oh the day before I left, for shits and giggles I went to see a palm reader. Now I am in two minds about this, one because I do read tarot and I do believe in it, but on the other hand, I don't really think it is right to charge people (albeit 10 dollars) for a palm reading. Also because she was an energy reader and I don't really know much about energy reading, and he general customer relation skills weren't that great and she was a stereotypical abrasive "New Yoiker." Most of it was very general and she said I'd live a long life (with three children HMMM) but what she said about my personality was very true and how I was feeling at that minute generally was spot on too. I didn't tell her a thing though about my life and anything. The bit I keep on hearing again and again is her telling me that "the change of address" and that I was "right to wait" and it isn't right for me now and it wasn't before. And that a good time for that is June/July. She mentioned something good happening in May but I can't remember what that was and (I think it was about matters of the heart) then said that I wasn't getting what I needed emotionally right now. But then she said that wasn't anyones fault and more of a personal thing within myself. She said about my energy being a bit confused and guarded.
Hmmm. Not sure.
Oh I forgot to say on Monday they were filming Law and Order and they blocked the street and it almost stopped me from going to the Army and Navy to get my 20 quid Dickies jacket, I was not pleased. Then there was this massive shot gun thing. (Part of the filming) This nearly deafened me!
Tuesday, 4 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Good Lordy those tattoo's are extremely damn cool... and pretty painful looking. Brave girl!
Welcome home huney bunny!
I always hate that 'come-down' feeling of returning to reality.
Mwah!
Post a Comment