Dirty Dancing 2 possibly the worst film I've seen in a long time. Although Patrick Swayze was in it.Tristan and Isolde actaully quite good. A bit Braveheart and a bit Gladiator, with hair and countryside and love story with some attractive people in it being courtly and dignified.
Brookback Mountain Awards? Awards my arse.
The gayest thing I ever saw. Tried to be butch and just went full circle to Carry On Cowboy. As I said to Joshua, after they had bum sex in the tent "oh NOW they feel guilty... perhaps more gay men would feel bad about cottaging if they knew their lifestock was at risk and getting eaten by wolves." The most annoying thing about this film is the stupid guitar music that twinkles through when something supposedly meaningful happens.
Shrek 2 HAHAHAHA. That is all I gotta say about that. Excellent.
Sleeping Bride This came as part of my Ring Box set Hazel kindly got me. I was expecting something really fucked up to happen, because of this. It never did, so I was left with an extremely uneasy feeling because it didn't. Saying that, it was very cute. "Wake up! I'm the prince!" Very dodgy music in this also.
Everything is Illluminated This is awesome. Partly for Eugune's accent and lines like "Many women want to be carnal with me, because I am such a premium dancer." Also because I am worryingly drawn to Jewish/post war themed films.
PS, the picture is of Lisa and Rasputin, who is my new house mate. yes,a replacement Joshua if you will. Only without any sexual stuff and or dry humping. Thank the lord for my webcam I can tell you. Anyhoo, I thought Rasputin was Russia, because I am deaf, hence the name, but turns out he is from Syria. Also, he is only 6 weeks old and I have to teach him that the cage has a wheel and how to use it and also that his cage has two levels, but he seems to be afraid of heights so far.








3 comments:
I fancy seeing Tristan and Isolde. It looks nice and soppy. Everything is Illuminated is on my ScreenSelect list, so hopefully soon.
Don't know if you knew her, but Dylan was booted.
Cute hamster :)
Do you recon that theres much risk of livestock being eaten by wolves on hampstead heath then?
:D
Glad you liked the pressie too, even if it wasn't quite what either of us expected .
x
Post a Comment