That is officially my new favourite saying. If only it were true. Anyhoo, my weekend was most excellent. Friday, I got home to find Lisa on the doorstep waiting for me to arrive. We got changed and after much girly gossiping and bitching we headed into town for Pizza Express. After this, we went to Fridays, and bumped into some people from work, who are cool. I got acosted by a little fat man who was a bit drunk. "KOI!" he went towards my chest. I expect this now. Then he started to strip off, chich I didn't expect. Turns out, hes got a full on body sleeve on the go, with a big old koi on the back. I stayed out till atleat 11pm so you should all be proud. I didn't like the music or the company other than the people I knew much, but th is to be expected I suppose. And it did make for much pointing and laughng. Lisa and I had to explain to Jacquie and Emma what Myspace was. Which was hard to do. So we did poses of the people that take pictures of themselves, and then some scene kid in the corner saw out mime and started laughing. Myspace is now VISUAL comedy. Amazing.
Came home, a little bit drunk and then felt sick. Not booze related, I still maintain its the pizza, as to be honest, I still feel sick. A shit film later, we headed to bed, after some chocolate. Lisa brought me many goodies.
Saturday after running out of electricty yet again, I topped up the meter and we headed to the gym. Yes. It was hard because I was croaky Alex and very dehydrated. I don't like croaky Alex mainly because it hurts my throat and meant that I went somewhere really smoky. Although I like the sexy voice. Well, if it was sexy anyways. Turns out I just sound like an old lady.
Lisa, the bad influence that she is, talked me into getting a hamster. Which you'll know by other entries. He's very nice. I wanted to get two so he wouldn't be alone, but luckily the man told me that would be a silly idea because they'd fight and kill each other. I think Lisa is going to get one too. And maybe she'll give it a silly name like mine heheh. After carrying Rasputin and his bumpf home, I made dinner, put some films on and had a play with the wee beastie.
Sunday, we had a walk and got a lolly, infact we nearly got rather wet, because literally as we had gotten to the sea, the tide had turned!
We went back and made some sponge whilst bitching and gossiping again. After Love Actually we realised that would miss her flight if she wasn't careful so we called a cab adn she hot-footed it up to the airport.
After Lisa went I was sad because I realised I was on my own again, and Love Actually had made a big old void in my heart and I just needed a bit of a cuddle. When Rasputin woke up he came and sat on my towel for a bit (I'd had a bath you see) turns out, he really likes towels and started eating it. The weird thing.
Had a chat with Joshua and Ria and then went to bed after my dinner.
Rather excited at the moment cos I remember about DCFC and the tickets Lisa got for me and her and Joshua, so I booked my flight over (it was well cheap but to Gatwick). I'm coming to the UK for about week at the end of June/beginning July, so I can go see my dad, brother, and other friends as well as the usual suspects and Joshua. I'm really excited because I haven't seen my dad in a year now. I realised that we didn't see him for a a while before we moved out here, because he was away. So yeah. A year. I miss my dad and my brother loads. To be honest I miss everyone but I now I realised its been that long since I saw them... not that i saw them a lot when I lived in the UK, but it was easier then to just pop up, or to have them drop by. That goes for any of my friends really. Also I have Bodeans gift voucher which I am going to use up instantly upon arrival to the UK. Well just as well it is payday on Thursday. Because I am superduper skint until them. I had a few coins left so I went to the fish market and got some fish. I said to the man, like a wierdo "whats nice and doesn't smell so strong?" he gave me a funny look but then I had to explain that the strong smell put me things like tuna and kippers and stuff. And he gave me some white fish, that wasn't cod but I can't think what it is called. Ah well. I'm going to try and crumb/bread it and fry it myself aren't you proud?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Glad you had a good weekend! I'm a bit scared of hamsters, never had one as a child. But I must say Rasputin does look very cute in the photo.
Maybe the fish was hoki?
Post a Comment