Friday, 14 April 2006

Le Journal De Bridget Jones

So I just bought my first French book. Well English book, in French. Perhaps I should master the English before I go for the French?

I also jsut got back from the gym. I am knackered. I THINK I managed to figure out the cross trainer, and also did an arm thing and went on the treadmill for not long at all and the bike for ages. Feel great. Not sure about the women wandering about naked in the changing rooms though. I'm a bit wierded out by that. I'm such a prude. Also I had a massive walk and then ast night stayed at Simon and Mioiki's house on the massive blow up bed. Couldn't sleep for hours and then got woken up by Ekika at the crack of dawn. Ah well.

Going out now byeeeee cos it is a lovely day here

No comments: