Well at last I finally slept. I managed to tire myself out at the gym and through almost 2 weeks of minimal sleep and crying all evening. I had a stupidly crappy night, where I was seemedly drunk on my emotions and now today, in the cold light of day, (a wet day I might add) I am feeling 1. embaressed 2. embaressed and 3. embaressed.
But no point in dwelling. That is what caused me to be ridiculously retarded in the first place. This morning I went to the gym hoping to catch the yoga class but I was late so just had a go on the machines again.
Then I came back and got changed and went to town. I was supposed to go to the post office but it closed early so nevermind, I will go on Tuesday.
I had a nice quick potter round the shops and bought my hairdye and some tops for myself in DP's because I think I needed a treat. They were only vests but still nice ones. Also I have lost some weight so eventually will need some new tops and jeans and things, so no harm in looking.
I have some films to watch as well. One of which is Everything is Illuminated, which has the crazy Oliver approved Eugene Hutz in it and is supposed to be amazing. I'm going to make a cake later and read my new book and also try and figure out all the herbal things I bought to help me sleep and help fix my moods.
Right. I have to go wash that colour out of my hair now!
Not wanting to sound like a nutter, I think I am actually turning into a lunatic. I'm totally in synch with the moon for my periods anyways, but Thursday and Friday were awful nights for me, emotionally and I think I'm going to blame the moon, either for periodness, or just general full moon nonsense. It was far too bright outside to sleep as well.
Saturday, 15 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment