Last night I watched Primer. It was quite good. Very, minimal. It reminded me in parts of that sketch in Calvin and Hobbes where they find the cardboard box and make the duplicator machine out of it.
Today, it was very very warm. I met Sam! I felt a bit privilaged to see her in her wedding dress as well. The shop had dresses everywhere. I felt a bit wierd, like, I'm not a dress person at all, but part of me was giving in to the girlie ness in me. Also they had the Dirty Dancing soundtrack playing in the shop which was awesome. But yes, lots of dresses. There was a rich mum and daughter who had the niceshop assistant running about getting pretty much everything in the shop. I'm glad I went with Sam now, motherless brides uniting and all that!
Also she is a bad influence on me. We went a bit smell orientated with the shopping... I bought perfume and we sprayed all sorts of stuff everywhere, then I bought an oil burner from Body Shop to replace the one I can't find, and some nice oils. I really wanted some cinnamon, but wrong time of year, so have lovely almond and marzipan style flat now.
I'm now watching Kinky Boots, which is fucking hilarious. I know I like nazis and jews in my films, but I also really like transvestites and drag queens and all round gay stuff as well don't forget. But yeah, its bizzare watching this because the drag queen Lola was a detective in Inside Man and the OPerative in Serenity. So its nice to see him mincing it up.
Saturday, 29 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment