Well, because its funny, I got on the scale at the gym again. I'm 0.4kg lighter than I was the other day, but still clinically obese hahaha.
Rasputins ball arrived so later on I am going to put him in it and see what happens. I bet I get the only hamster in the world that hates it or something. He's so weird. Yeah don't eat the veg I give you but eat the cheesegrater. Yeah.
I think my efficiency target was missed completely at work the last week due to the billing. I'm a bit paranoid because the year end totals came in and I didn't do to well, but Jennie got angry at the Directors because they didn't take into account that I started in late December and spent a good month or so on the job training. Then, with the year ending April, I'm probably going to be really crap and have got about 20%, if that, in chargeable time. Since I got my new target which is about 80/90%, I am really worried about falling short incase it affects my bonus or something later in the year. But I have been working harder. Its been difficult because the last week or so, with the billing out, and now that none of it is allowed to be charged to clients etc (which is fair enough, "Heres your bill, by the way I'm charging my time for telling you you owe us money" but when its not fee related, I'd like to think I'm racking up. Once thats out of the way, and the most is now, it should be better. Thats my work rant over. Aren't fanfuckingtastically boring?
You know what is really lame? I didn't even realise it was a Bank Holiday on Monday either. Lame.
Friday, 28 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment