Friday, 28 April 2006

Last night

For the love of GOD do not watch Domino because it is such a fucking bad film. That is the last time I take recomendations for 'films to download' from Americans, because The Brothers Grimm wasn't that good either.

Rasputin had a little wander about the kitchen last night. It was funny watching him try and climb the cheese grater. Thankfully, his Ebay ball arrived today.

After works drinks tonight. Not sure what to do for dinner. Might just have spag on toast. Depends how I feel after drinks then gym and pool.

I didn't even realise it was a Bank Holiday on Monday! I was so focused on the fact that is is Liberation Day soon and we don't think that we are getting the day off, even though its a Bank Holiday here and we don't seem to be offered a day in lieu and nor has it been covered in our holiday entitlement already. Hmmm.

No comments: