Well. I have paid the rent, and stuck a load on my credit card to cover the last months spending, and to TRY and bring it down again. Urk. I also put 80 pounds into my savings account (which I'll get out again in a few weeks you watch.) Wow. Aren't I the little thrift!?!
Hmm. Quite. Anyhoo. I am glad work pay for my gym, because I can't afford to do much until I go to London in just under 2 months time. Which is good really, cos I can get focused and swim my ass off, download anything I want to see and make the most of after works drinks, like I will tomorrow night, and live on a diet of cheap things.
I mean I know I am lucky to get wages, but they barely touch the sides. I'm better off staying here financially, and its a nice flat and all, but the wages are two thirds of my rent. I thought I had left that kind of crap behind in London. Ah well. No point in complaining. But yeah. I'm never going to get off this rock if I seem to only have 200 quid to last me a a month, not including electricity. Saying that, I don't need to pay so much onto my card next month, I just wanted to clear off my flights and take a chuck out of what was there. What with the interest and all, I should only use that thing for emergencies anyway so yeah.
Right. I need to go spend money in Checkers now on food after all that complaining hahah. What a little bumface I am.
Thursday, 27 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I know its actually impossible for any hymns to be fun and jolly becuase the organist always plays them at the SLOWEST speed in the world and you have to siiiiinnngg verrrryy sloooowly. I'd like to forcefeed the organist redbulls about an hour beforehand.
I think what I'll do is maybe cut down the verses of the hymns to maybe just 3 or 4 and have the nicer ones cos I don't want them going on too long and I'll take out any references to burning in hell and having the devil strapped to my back! I remember that verse now you mention it and it is just a bit nasty and innappropriate. But then again I'm also having lilies and they're supposed to be for funerals.
I love that 'you're just too good to be true' song that's a really good idea. I was thinking of maybe something Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin-ey or Corinee Bailey Rae I just can't decide.
PS are you around tomorrow? Would it be too stalkerish to meet up for a coffee? No, you're right it probably is. Anyway I'm going to be bumbling around St Helier so if I recognise you from your photos I will say hello.
Post a Comment