Les filles sont connes. Je les emmerde hahah.
J'suis drôlement emmerdé.
Fais gaffe, il est fouto de tout bousiller!
Alex, ça va pas, non?
Haha. I love that book. I'm trying to find things today that I have that I can sell to make some money. I wish I hadn't gone on a throwing out spree before I went to New York. Aside from going to the gym again, I'm mainly being annoyed at myself for having to restore my computers OS not that long ago and realising today that I'm back to 10.3.9 rather than 10.4 something. No wonder things are a bit slow, and or just don't work at all. Stupid Alex. But at risk of sounding cheap, 70 quid for the operating system upgrade is way more than I can afford. I might sell my nice top I bought, because already its showing more and more potention for being too big, I could also sell my webcam which was possibly the silliest purchase I made because I use it as much as people use a teasmaid. I'm waiting to see if HR will even let me APPLY for a part time job at the cinema, even though its social suicide and I'd get minimum wage and I vowed never to go back to retail AND the people that work there are wierd and I'd have to see people I knew all the time coming and going... atleast its a smoke free environment, I'd get discount entry into the cinema, even though they only show shit here, and it would keep me out of the house until late during the week. I wonder what they will say. It is hardly a conflict of interest really is it? But is it worth it for a couple of hours minimum wage. Maybe I should do it because I'd still be zero % I think on tax until the end of the year. I might cancel my pool membership and just stick with the gym. I don't know what to do really.
Sunday, 7 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
we're completely skint.
on the plus side, it was my birthday on Saturday just gone (31) and Michelle got me a desktop easel and a beginners face painting kit :)
how's you?
Post a Comment