Tuesday, 9 May 2006

Liberation Day



So today is Lib day.

I'm working, because work tried to rip us off but we complained last minute. But now I get a day in lieu. Although me and Sara are going home early because 1. we worked throuhg our lunch and the Dorector Tanya said it was cool and 2. because other cocks in the office all went off for lunch together at the same time, even though they complained about the phones being answered AND, they went and got themselves sandwiches this morning for breakfast but didn't fucking bothering asking the rest of us. not being funny, but when there are only ten of you in, you don't do shit like that. Because its not nice. It isn't even a big deal to ask, it isn't like you are expected to pay and make an extra 3 bacon rolls. So rude. Anyhoo, I'm just relaxing now because I finally got my massive EURO payment off before the cut off, and it didn't help that it needed 2 A signatories and I got one, but like I said before, one fucked off. So I have to dance about and prayed that one of them would come back. There were 4 here this morning. Like buses I think. Except they are never around when you want them.

Pilates was cool. And my gym stalker wasn't there, but I haven't seen him there on a Monday so that might be why... maybe tonight eeek! But seriously, who chats up random strangers on crosstrainers? Anyway yes, it was good. The bits I had found hard were easier but the bits I found easy before were near impossible this time round, so maybe I overdid it. My weight is going well I think, despite any even scales. I feel better and Ria said I look much thinner in the face, but the bits I want to get rid of are sort of shifting; sinking downwards with gravity haha.

Apprantly there is a big warship in the bay but I haven't seen it. The last Lib day there was a big old recreation with loads of people dressed up and stuff and proper old music. I presume it was cos it was a big anniversary date... imagine if you were old and a bit senile, and looked out the window to see a load of tommies and jerrys all dressed up marching down the Esplanade. You'd think it was the second coming. None of that today, least I can't see it anyways.

My wierd neck lump is slowly supposedly going. The doctor couldn't cut it or freezze it off. He said it would bleed too much and it was too big and a bit awkward to be frozen so I have to have it tied up like a puppies tail now. But I put a plaster over it. He said it could take 10 days to fall off. Eww. I wonder what it'll look like and if it'll go completely or leave another lump. Or grow back! Nooo!!

Not much to report other than I've been very busy in and out of work, and feeling much more clearer in the brain about stuff. The light evenings are very confusing though. I don't get any mail anymore, especially not interesting things so if anyone wants to send me something please let me know. I'm not asking for like wishlist presents (heck, this isn't SG) but I loved having penfriends and cos I am not cool anymore, they stopped talking to me haha!

Cinema tonight but bit of a dilemma over what to see! Right must dash. If I am to be able to leave early I had better shake a leg.

No comments: