Tuesday, 9 May 2006

Oh by the way




I've lost a stone. Wooo!

Basically, I am not sure how accurate this is, but I gave up on the other scales at the gym, which had me at obsese to the size of a small moon, and found some old fashioned ones in the ladies near the changing room. Oh my lord what a shock I got. I'm still big, but a whole stone lighter than I thought I was, which is reassuring because I was starting to wonder because I know deep down I look different, but was wondering if my centre of gravity had shifted. But now I don't know if it is a whole stone or not because the other scales were closed to my original fat girl dance hall ragga bum university fat, but I don't know if I was as heavy at that when I started gyming. Who cares though eh? I look much better and can't stop smiling at people!! Shame my work clothes don't fit. Ah well. Wooo! Only another 3 stone to go and Wieghtwatchers would be proud. I am of course taking the piss. WW can kiss my baby soft skin'd ass.

The pictures are for some kind of bad evidence. Once I work out how to take pictures of my body I'll let you know. I still have to wear my fat girl jeans though, but like I said, its all sinking downwards and upwards and sort of condensing in the middle...


In other news me and are Sara were really really naughty at work today and will probably get a severe arse kicking at work tomorrow. Watch this space.
It involved, an email to a director, and jennie (complaining about some unfair behaviour during today), but then we realised was being forwarded on to the very people we were slagging off, going home early, moaning about unfair stuff, a director calling Sara on her mobile after she left early screaming blue murder. Oh and said people forwarding on Sara's private and confidential email. Least I think that is what I heard them talking about after I went... I could have been wrong. Shit fan tomorrow will hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shit... fan... tomorrow will hit..! :o

Remember: duck and cover!

Congrats on the weight thingie... God knows I'm trying to loose the weight by sensible eating and stressing out... kinda works... probably isn't too good for me mind! :|

Send me your postal address please as I want to send you campy essex seaside cards of places you've never been to! :D

Thinking good luck and happy thoughts your way!