Wednesday, 10 May 2006

Wednesday

Well, I am in a fantastic mood. The sun is shining and it was doing that hazy yellow mist on the water all round the bay. There were sail boats everything and runners, walkers, pram pushers, dog walkers, skaters walking the promenade. I feel a new sense of confidence and happiness wash over me today. It's lovely. LIke that bit where Bridget Jones is walking over the bridge in the film. Except I'm not Renee Zellsomethingorother and I'm not wearing a bit coat. And I was listening to Pastic Bertrand and not "I'm everyyy women..." But yes, very smiley and jolly.

Pilates gets fucking harder and harder everytime. It was pretty fucking hard in the first place as well. Everytime I feel like I did worse than the time before! Maybe I am just tired or something. Also. I forgot how fucking pointy my fucking hips can be. The lying on the side pilates exercises we are are sooooo painful. I thought my knees were bad. Jesus.

I would like to add that I am in a fantastic mood, even though that Sara and I are possible in the biggest shit ever. Jennie and Dom and a million other people have our back up, but Directors screaming at each other because of us too doesn't bode well... eeep. Apprently we have "the chat" tomorrow. **Disclaimer, officially have done nothing know, I think its a simple case of one rule for you and one rule for them kinda thing. Bastards.

Tired. Going to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! YES! YES!
look at this:
http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/media.html?mode=trailers

Alex, you've got to get this!
I AM!!!
This is the best news I've heard about a game in ages! Check out the promovid too! :)

Hope you're okay!

Loads of love and hugs!