Sunday, 14 May 2006

oh god!

Aaaaahhh! 34% out of sorts! I guess it could be worse, but I don't think I can actually make it better because I don't have a disc to start up with to fix it. Well I backed up my photos and my random crap, I might see if I can do some music as well then maybe wipe the lot and start again. I know thats a bit dramatic, but I don't really know what else to do to make it better. I tried making another log on and seeing if it was a conflict with my profile (nope still no iChat or installer packages opening) fuck fuck fuck. I am not sure what to do other than running some updates again again again, repairing disc permissions again again again, then checking ym hardware, which is okay, so surely it's going to be a software issue or something right? Like conflicting? Urgh. Shit.

No comments: