Friday, 19 May 2006

Still sick

Went to look at the two flats yesterday -

1. Pink doorway, above a shop, opposite big checkers. All bills inc. for 110 pw. Broadband and sky tv. Kinda about the same size room as I've got now, but with the loft space. Building has character, don't think the owner/potention flatmare smokes, plus he isn;t there very often and is very clean. near the cows at West Centre. On road, bedrooms on third floor, but mine is not on roadside.

2. Converted hotel, in a rat warren of corridors, and then the flat itself is really pokey and I think a rip off for 605 pm with bills on top. No character, on one level everything is cream and beige (aaah and really claustrophic) and I think the wome I'd be sharing with smokes and seems to be out on the piss all time. By |Roberts garage and the hospital (ie cheapside) so expect some noise from there at night time and mornings.

Think will go to the first one, because its cheap and nice and it will be SOO good for me to have a fresh start and not dwell on things so much, also to have some disposable (well not really cos I owe so much haha) income again!! Wooo!

In other more exciting news, my shoes landed in the Uk last night. God bless track and trace internet postal things. Amazing.

I'd have an exciting action packed weekend if I wasn't skinted. But I do have amazing company atleast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christ, no question....it has to be the first one :D
Have a fun weekend.
xxx