Friday, 5 May 2006

The sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hoooray

Another sunny day here. Well warm as well but with a crisp fresh breeze which is a plus of living by the sea I supposed compared to London. I've started my annual "Ooh the weathers getting nice and I've got nothing to wear and I look like a raw chicken" panic because its far too warm for tights. Before I had even got to work yesterday it was 24 degrees. Maybe I couldn't sleep cos it was so warm.

My belly feels a bit better today. Dom and Sara called me a grump and got me a hot sandwich for breakfast. Jennie is away today in the UK and I have charged some time but don't have much to show for it. Don't worry, I'm on my lunch now, or rather not on my lunch and avoiding going outside. I like the sunshine, don't get me wrong, I like sitting in a park in the summer and feeling the warmth on my back, I just don't fancy it today hehe.

No comments: