I forgot to say that Jamie drew me in his book! It's awesome and he did it very nicely and all flattering (ie he lied) and I want to post it and show it off but I'll wait until he says I can. He's such a talented artist. Thanks Jamie, I know its for your work and all and that you drew other people we knew as well in the background but it meant a lot to me heheh.
And yay for Joshua!!! Wooo! (But thats his business so I won't write about it here.)
Also, I just wanted to add that there is nothing worse than coming home after a really shit day and not having anyone there to comfort you or to ask you whats wrong etc. (Even having your best friend to talk to on MSN doesn't really help. Especially when shes in the same frame of mind ahha) Okay there are some worse things, but I think at the minute this is bad enough. No one needs to hear me moan so I am off. Afterall its very boring and I can't imagine anyone gives a toss!
Friday, 5 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Ooh I haven't heard the song (no sound on work computer) but she does look v saucy. And a lot like her sister dontcha think?
And I love a good moan, sometimes I moan at the cat if Nick's not around, she doesn't seem to mind.
Want to see the picture!
Post a Comment