No not me, well not that I know of, this lady. I've never denied my massive female boner for her and waking up at the crack of dawn today/yesterday has its moments because I got to see this video, which is a bit new Kylie and a bit Goldfrapp. And the song, good god, its amazing. Yes I might be gay. I can't help myself. I'm mincing to the catchy song and wishing I had 1. the body and 2. one of the amazing outfits.
Anyhoo. I did 30 minutes on the cross trainer today, NOT on level one. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw my heart rate had gone upto 160 hahahah. Didn't have lunch and left earlier at 4.30pm and went straight there. Work was a bad of shite, aside from Jennie and Sara and Dom and the random nice people I don't sit with. Spent my loife copying stuff and being on call for boardroom peeps and shouting because I have to make payments but no one gives me their IBAN or BIC and I'll be fucked if I'm paying any charges.
Also I have the worst bloated stomach in my loife and I don't think it was food related. I think it was excercise that made it hurt and all solid and tender. Shame it still massively fat. Also the scales at the gym made me super obese today. Cunts.
I'm going to go mince and watch Lost.
Thursday, 4 May 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment