Wednesday, 3 May 2006

WANKER!

So today, I went to pilates after work. It was only a 45 minute lesson, and thankfully, I managed to bodge my way through. I think I did some good, as my stomach muscles are not happy. If we pretend that I haven't been working out quite hard this last week already it might not make any sense. FuckI hurt. But is kinda good pain. Stomach pain for non food related injury? Wow! I looked like such a frump with all the skinny orange desperate housewifes. It was so hard, because although she asked generally if we had any injuries, she didn't really give me time to list off the fact that my back is fucked and my knees are screwed, so I sort of hobbled around it. To be honest, my back was fine. Simply leaning on my right knee is impossible. 45 minutes was enough for me, it was good to get my muscles to do more than just get muscley. I think it'll really increase how suple I am/should be. I was saying to Fleur earlier that I am suprised that even though I might not look different at all ( I think I actually look bigger today and I hope that'll not be the case tomorrow) that I am suprised at how strong I have gotten so quickly, or rather how quickly its all come back. Maybe it's in my genes I don't know. (Thanks Dad!)

I had to buy a new bra today, as I could not face another day like yesterday. My boobs have kinda got smaller and changed shape so previously I could be okay in the inpractical bras, for atleast a bit of standard office work, but oh no not now. It isn't even a sports bra, which Iwill get, but its a million times better than what I had... I also got some M and S pants. Ten for 12 quid, not bad. I love M and S pants. I seem to have lost all my normal pants too...

Anyhoo, work was well funny today. I went manic on my carb sandwiches and tea, then Sara followed. As usual Jennie gave up and Dom looked on in bewilderment. In the afternoon, Sara got in a huff cos Lee had a bout 7 windows open, and if he sat slightly further away he'd feel it, but cos of the way the windows are, WE get it all, in the middle. A massive draft. So this goes on daily, because if it isn't Lee, its Simon, and we generall work with a bunch of nice people, but the men don't seem to talk us aprticularly seriously. It isn't so bad when Simon does it, because he's on our side of the building, and we get the sun as well, so we're warmed. And if we are warm so is Simon and so on. But yeah, Lee got away from his desk for a min and Sara stomps over and closes it. Moments later, Lee, presumably going through male menopause or overheating due to the poor quality man made fibresuits he wears, closes it. Sara looses it and a little display of words goes on. Now, we are on like pods, and Sara sits with her back to Lee, towards me, kind of. There a good few metres between us and them and when she realises that he won't do it, he just starts ranting and goes "WANKER!" to me, but actually really loudly. Worse still, she doesn't even realise she did it, and I piss myself at this point. Okay I guess you had to be there, but it was really funny.

I need a haircut so badly, I am looking like Johnathon Ross at the moment. Thats not good. Only hairwise mind you. But even so, NO NO NO NO.

We decided today, for the next work themed thing, like at Christmas, we're going to be the A-Team. Jennie is blatently Hannibal, Dom is brainy Face, then we had a bit of a fight about who would be Murdoch, cos we are both mad, but Sara wasn't so keen on it. But I think I'd be Murdoch, and Sara would be Mr T. Then we, well I say we, but I mean I (followed by confused looks) spent the morning going "I pity da fool who don't book keep!" and "I ain't getting goin' on no section lunch!" Yeaaah.

Oh, turns out we complained so much that they are closing for Lib day, but I don't have much holiday left now, so I am working, cos they need a skeleton staff.... (I reckon I'll answer the phones about about 200 times) even though we can't make payments and everywhere else in Jersey will be closed. But I get a day in lieu which will be handy, and it isn't like I have anyone to really spend the day with.

Tomorrow is supposed to be boiling. Twas fucking hot today. Might wear a skirt, you heard it here first. Going to bed now, all this typing is making me tired. Not as tired as the Matrix Reloaded. Good god, what a bag of shite.

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

I'm wearing my one and only work skirt today and my thighs keep sticking together. Sorry, toooo much information. Get me some talcum powder!!