Thursday, 15 June 2006

Bugs and the sun

Woo! The sun is back out... just as well as my brown legs are starting to fade.

Atmosphere at work is still odd. Also, on monday the biggest spikiest scariest looking catapillar/centipede (but not as many legs)was crawling about under the desks. Not good. Much panic followed.

Emma's Sean the Sheep footstall got taken hostage as well, and the culprit (not me!) emailed her random notes from the scanner copier. It was very funny but I guess you had to be there. Signed up for my Step course. It's nearly 8 grand. Crikey. Got my foundation exam in early Jan. Best get studying!

2 comments:

Sameranda said...

That sounds like a mighty expensive get fit scheme!! Or is it not steps as in the plastic boxes you get in aerobics? I don't ever remember having to sit an exam in aerobics class thinking about it....

Sameranda said...

I'm in Jersey tomorrow actually! I'll keep my mobile on and give you a call. (hopefully my phone will work better this time!)