The hamster has escaped. I am such a bad mother that I didn't notice until today I hadn't physically seen him since Monday. I might have left the cage door open. I can't find him anywhere. I have been cleaning, boxing stuff up, throwing stuff out and have had builders in fitting fire blankets and alarms.
I hope he is okay! Maybe he will turn up? (Hopefully not in a box in London in a few weeks though)
EDITED TO ADD
I found him! He was under the sink! I DO NOT know how he got down there. But he wee'd in the dustpan which was good off him. I hope he didn't eat any of the cleaning detergents.... hmmm. He seems hungry/thirsty now, poor thing.
Thursday, 1 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
You moving back to London then? I think hamsters can look after themselves alright so don't worry too much. I saw Xmen last night and it so rocked my world. I love Wolverine, he's so hard.
Oh my GOD it's a nasy beetle type insect about the size of a cockroach but its the thickness of an adult human thumb. Pray you don't run into one like we did.
Post a Comment