Friday, 2 June 2006
Vroooooooom!
Tonight there is this old car sprint thing along the Esplanade. On the way home Tony and I walked past as they were setting up. We met Ron Hickman, the inventor of this and the black and decker workmate. I met someone remotely famous/rich/interesting not conencted to work. How odd. At the mo I am helping out with the marine department, sorting out the yachts. My god, this one today is worth 35 million squid. Its well huge. It has a permenant staff of 18, then guests on top! Crazy. It was caught up in the tsunami, and one of the girls at work was telling me all about how they avoided disaster. Anyway, the car thing, yeah lots of old random tanned men, all pally with each other being wierd and creepy with no social skills. But they called us "girls" so Toni was well chuffed with that. I have horrid period pains today but the flat is nice and tidy so after my bath I can relax and not feel like a skank. Well I might go and watch the cars first, they are racing up and down until half 11 tonight and there are some well cool American cars there too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Crikey !!!!
I'm sure it was only a couple of days ago that I last looked at your blog, and yet you've nearly been killed and spent an anguished day searching for a lost hamster, plus been diagnosed with [hopefully] a solution for your stomach problems since I last stopped by.
I really ought to get my act together and keep in touch more :(
I hope you're less stressed and bruised and everything now.
Take care of yourself.
H xxx
Post a Comment