Work has been so busy this week since Dom left. Jennie and I are run ragged and I don't even know what I am doing. Had some stupid training thing today, which dragged forever. Feeling really stressed this second, work has beensuch a nightmare today. I think I might punch someone. I have the daunting task of moving my stuff this weekend. I'm looking forward to it. The rest will be picked up by a removal company on Monday to go to the UK. They can't confirm what time they are coming so if they can't make my lunch I am going to have to leave it in the hall for them or ask Louise to let them in. I can't get the time off, especially with my enrolement day on the Tuesday and then my holiday.
I have a holiday. I can't wait. I'm looking forward to it, but I can't really think about it until the sick feeling in my stomach disappears after the next few days. I'm back on the stomach tablets, but this time a different one, I think it's stronger but also slightly different. I had made my dinner last night but then something triggered off this massive spazz and eating was not on the agenda anymore. But I made up for it today. Stupidly just had some wine gums though and I feel sick again. Haha.
I'm looking forward to seeing Lisa, Fleur and Jamie and now Annika! She's going to come to Bodeans and Death Cab with us. It'll be great to catch up. I wonder if she has changed that much? She's been in a long term relationship for nearly two years herself so even if I had been out and about myself I wouldn't have seen her.
I'm slightly annoyed about something but I won't start writing about it here, its not right to air dirty washing like that. Especially when I should just forget about it because I have Stockholm, a whole day of being tattooed, the beach, the move, Bodeans and Wagamamas to look forward too.
Friday, 23 June 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment