Sunday, 21 October 2007

Worst blogger ever!

I am so bad. I said I would come back and I didn't until now. Well, what have you missed? Let me have a think. I will try and do it in reverse order, or atleast some kind of civilised writing anyway.

Still in Jersey, still at my work, with a pension and everything. Passed my Foundation exam, and am now onto my Diploma, having passed the 1st paper. I have the second one at the end of November. Again, I haven't revised. So that was a bit lucky eh.

I have a hamster, he is like a typical man... crap. He eats and sleep and doesn't like me much at all.

I've worn a lot of fancy dress. (Don't ask.)

I am learning Russian! Да! зта так. So far, it is going jolly well. I should be all good to go for a trip to Russian and Ukraine maybe around May!

I've been tattooed a lot. Stomach, thigh, legs and feet and had my left arm worked on as well. My hair is still short, and has been numerous colours.

I've kissed various boys, from all over the globe, usually in either morally compromising situations or very inebriated ones. But not met that someone special.

I've travelled! My passport has had lots of stamps in it, mainly American ones, where I have been visiting friends both sides of the country and returning to New York, where I got very drunk, more tattoos and urinated in a wardrobe. Your heard me. Ginny and I went to Marrakech about 10 months ago, which was an interesting trip and some nice memories for us both before she moved back to Portland. I also went to places that don't stamp you, like Guernsey, which was very good fun indeed. I won "Best Large Tattoo Female" in a competition! Hurrah!

Now, having been to Portland I would say they will be definitely 'different' memories.

Right now dear bloggers, you catch me in a state of deep thought about my life. I have not been in the best of spirits for a while now, infact I have been very low. I have considered going to the doctors for some help, or to a professional who can help me. Without work I don’t have much else going on. I’m really lonely and unhappy and all I can do really well it seems at the moment is bitch and moan about people I see, like some kind of girl I hated from school. I’ve lost all belief in the concept there could be anyone/anything here that could save me from myself. I should really go see a doctor but I am not happy about talking about how I feel to a stranger, let alone most other people. I spoke to Dom at work, because she’s known me for a long time, and has been there through various points, but I feel stupid and like a burden. I just wish I could turn my head off sometimes, or sort of numb myself because I am sick of feeling like this week in and week out. Right now I am out of holiday cash and time so I am stuck here with my brain. Make it shut up and let me enjoy things and not hate everyone around me for being happy or content with their lives and what they have. Being in Jersey is strange. I don't know where else I would go, I've learnt already that moving around doesn't help because I have to address what makes me unhappy, but I don't really know what that is is. But lets not be on a downer.

Other than my mental state, I am okay. Could be better, could be a whole lot worse. I have a shiny new Macbook for example. She is lovely. I'm going to Iceland in 2 weeks. Excellent.

Well I promise I will be back. Really, I mean it this time I swear. You can catch up on my photo adventures on my Flickr page. There is a link on the side!

No comments: