My friend isn't coming anymore! I'm gutted. I really wanted to see a friendly face. Not that I don't have a friendly face round here, but it would be nice to see a fresh or different face if you get me. Plus I can talk to Dann about alsorts and as much as I love the girls, I feel like I can't really talk to them. Not because I have a ton of secrets and that I am plotting against them, I just mean that I don't want to burden them all the time and they all have their own things going on right now and I feel like I'm getting in the way or that they wouldn't want to listen. I haven't tried really talking to them but I just feel like they wouldn't really get it or because they have their own things going no, I don't want to make them feel worse but also I don't know if they'd really understand how I feel. Heck, I don't know how I feel hahah.
Halloween party at Nikki's tonight. She has gone to so much trouble, but last night everyone was flaking on her. I was thinking about it. Everyones got SAD and can't be bothered but I think today might be different. I hope so. I am going to drive tonight I think. It'll stop me from getting belted and stuff, plus I have work in the morning for overtime again. Just 9am to 12 but its time and a half!
Beckah is going to help me shoot a set this week coming. I hope we can pull it off, I am super nervous. She did say that she'd flash me her bum if it helped. Haha. I might start a super diet detox to help me look/feel better hehe. Anyways, this lunch I need to go look for a giant rabbit costume in the fancy dress shop. Don't ask. I won't tell you my ideas just yet, but if it goes to plan as it seems in my head, it should be brilliant if I do say so myself.
Hilariously, when I went to log onto my blog today, the Google ads at the top had RUSSIAN DATING - Meet men and women blah blah blah etc. What an idea. I had a Russian lesson last night and I am so baffled I am starting to forget inportant information in English to free up some brain space. Soft letters and things today. And the start of some more grammar and verbs. Urgh. So hard. I can read Russian okay now, its just the pronouncing and making noises in my throat that I find hard.
Off to work some more now, have a great day y'all!
Friday, 2 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment