So I took my sleeping tablet (only one tonight) as usual and as I was winding down I started watching a Chuck Norris film on Sky. Oh boy! Lone Wolf McQuade. It was pretty funny and awesome at the same time. Explosions and machine guns and karate kicking and machine guns and horses and deserts. I like his Texas Ranger tunic thing, it makes him look a bit like a chef. Also, he seemed to sport a lot of gay looking pastel colours. I try and avoid all that Chuck Norris hype and the Chuck Norrisisms that go round, but for entertainments sake, it was pretty darn awesome. As I watched it thought of my Dad, especially when the after his mate and mentor got killed and he was nearly buried alived in his car and they killed his dog. As he came home he saw the dog bowls on the porch and did this sad look and I could swear I could hear my Dad in my head shouting "You can kill my women and my friends, but the dog? Oh that is the last step!"
I decided to go to sleep half an hour before the end, but I can guess how it ended, wiht more explosions and martial arts and him probably walking off into the sunset alone or something. Awesome.
I am having trouble typing today as I started my Russian vocabulary spreadsheet and it took a while to get starting, with the switching of language sets on the Mac only being a an Apple and spacebar away helping a great deal. Now however I am having trouble typing in English.
Feeling a bit blue still. Going to get an appointment for the doctors I think on Monday if I can. I don't really want too, but I think maybe it'll help me. I was down but now I am sort of feeling a bit paranoid and when I think about it, there are times where I feel like I am alientating myself from things.
I should go and do some work now, seeing as I am at work this second.... oops!
Thursday, 1 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Awww...Maybe the Dr will help you out some sweetheart, I hope you start to cheer up soon. I think its probably because its winter :(
I love you *hug(
Post a Comment