Wednesday, 31 October 2007

What a day

Work is mental today. I might not look busy but I am, mainly doing a lot of things I have no idea about ha!

Last night, I helped Karen out and waxed her before she goes away on Friday. Then I met the girls to go see SAW 4. It was frankly very gross. Not my cup of tea as in style of films, but definitely better than 3. I have never seen 1 and 2, but I got the jist. I am not interested in really obviously sicko style gore, seemingly for no other reason than to shock and gross you out. The story seemed to weave nicely though, which showed a bit of thought and a redeeming factor. Also, it was not too long. I sat between Beckah and Liz hiding behind my hoodie with my fingers in my ears. It was the most I have never paid £4 to hide in a dark room before. Once you get past the first few "Wake up and pay attention the film is starting" gross bits, it isn't so bad. I prefer the more slow building suspense in your head films. But that is only because I have an over active imagination.

Speaking of which, a pint glass exploded in my bathroom 2 nights ago. It was extremely odd indeed. Nothing fell on it, it wasn't very cold, there was nothing in it, I had just left it in there for a night or two after rinsing it out in the sink 2 nights previously and forgot about it. it was so loud I ran out thinking Karen had dropped something and she thought it was something from the TV show that we had on. I looked round the house trying to find it, but found nothing in the kitchen and front room. The later on I went to the loo and was extremely confused to find the entire top of my counter covered in a lot of shattered glass but with nothing else disturbed around it. Spooky!

Halloween party on Friday. Also, after talking to Dann for a matter of seconds, he booked a flight over to come see me and the gang. I am happy about this, but I am sort of also not. But not not happy if you get my drift. There was some weirdness last time, through no ones fault, and I hope there won't be again. I really need to talk to him about some things but I don't really know where to begin or what is going on in my head of late. In short, I am weird.

Iceland next week! Hoorah!

No comments: